07 October 2006

Hampstead Heath


No wonder Tolkien loved trees so much.

good woods

tall grasses on the heath

If you haven't noticed, I am obsessed with good fences.

Stairs

There are realities that we now see only as if they were reflected in water. But soon our eyes will be turned toward heaven.

Okay, so maybe it's not just fences...I love wooden barriers.

This nice little box exists for the sole purpose of collecting dog waste. So...there you have it.

My dream is to live in a modest house on a modest hill that is within reach of the city but not quite enveloped by it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the trees! I am so pleased you are seeing so much of the countryside.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Dont forget, John Wesley also planted about 1000 churchs!! =)

Miss Yolanda Diehl said...

You've captured this place so creatively and beautifully!