14 October 2006

Greenwich Park


Some more good trees

Not a good photo but a good story: You see, this little fox and I have a connection. Recall the former Dr. Doolittle moment with the squirrel? Anyway, this fox ran off to chase a squirrel, and I wanted him to come back so I could get a photo of him. I employed the usually whistles and chirps that one uses to get animals to come their way. But this was a wild dog, and he wasn't having it. So I just yelled, "Hey! Come here!" And, lo and behold, he came trotting right over. We're buds now.


Treebeard's Cousin


Up close and personal with two of the many knotty trees of Greenwich Park.

White windswept grass and the foggy London cityscape. Can you dig it?

A bird bath made for a bird-king.

Staircase leading to the Queen's House

1 comment:

Miss Yolanda Diehl said...

Creative photography! I want to go to this park! =D!!!