24 September 2006

Night Shots from London Bridge

St. Paul's Cathedral (right)

I accidentally kicked the leg of my tripod, and this was the result. I like it.

Southwark Cathedral


Experimenting with some car streaks. The people walking bye didn't really get it. "Why is he taking pictures of cars when Tower Bridge is right behind him?"

Taking a cue from the aforementioned people, I decided to take pictures of both cars and the bridge.


This is the view of the famous Tower Bridge from London Bridge. I left the shutter open for thirty seconds on these ones. The streaks on this bottom one are from a little tour boat. (I need to figure out how to use my camera on full manual mode, that way I can keep the bridge from getting all blown out like that. But, hey, it still looks pretty cool right?)

1 comment:

Miss Yolanda Diehl said...

Wow! I haven't figured out how to take pictures at night. I'm sure a tripod would help. These are SO beautiful!