23 September 2006

Introduction

Hello friends, family, and passers-by,

This here is, straightforwardly enough, my London photo blog. It is here that I intend to post my favorite photos of this beautiful city. As most of you know, I moved to London about a week ago with the intention of studying toward my Masters degree in philosophy at King's College London. Since then, I've decided to scrap all that and live on the streets, playing music in the subway tunnels for spare change. Only kidding! (That said, the acoustics in those tunnels are downright stupendous.) Anyway, I'm glad to report that I'm settling in quite nicely here. Most of my spare time and energy this past week has been spent wandering the streets and riding the subways (the "Tube") in attempt to get a feel for this magnificient and historic metropolis. It seems that no matter where I go, there is some amazing site just around the corner. It is those dazzling sites (big and small) that I wish to photograph and transfer to this blog for your enjoyment. So...enjoy!

No comments: